Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catsup

Catsup, really catch up, but it’s not my fault if people pronounce things funny.  Here is a barrage of pictures without much to say, so that I can get to other things, about which I do have something to say.

So, in no stated order:

ALCYONE

My almost once a week Chef Salad, the Pellegrino was a treat.

BLOCK 15

Mahi Mahi Fish n Chips
FUJI RICE TIME

Maguro, Hamachi, Submarine Roll and Tropical Roll.
 HOME

Caprese Salad, still waiting for good tomatoes.
I should have had more veggies.
I love grilling season.  Yes, Oregon has a grilling season.
MARCO POLO

Black Bean and Garlic Sauce.
VENTIS CAFE

Pesto Pasta at the new Cafe and Taproom.
Something special for my birthday.
Ventis Surf and Turf Salad
Delicious Fish Tacos
That get's me pretty much to present.  How to make a smoker out of your gas grill coming up next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment